18 March 2009

My first post!

Hi there, and welcome to my blog! My plan for keeping a blog is to let everyone in on some of the cool flying events I attend throughout the year, along with brief updates about my Sonex airplane project. Currently, we just rigged the wings a couple weeks ago, and last night we just finished the brakes. I am thinking about a paint and polish scheme right now - thinking about going with the P-51 Mustang look! A guy on the internet gave me a lead on a place to buy decals for the star & bars insignia; the black & white stripes I will probably just paint, which means choosing a paint system to use. Enough about the Sonex project on my first post. Now a little about me and my family: I am 35 years old and in school (again) and will start some Master classes this coming August. I have been an RN at a local ICU for 10 years, and recently feel it is now time to further my education. I will begin to study for the GRE in hopes of scoring high enough to be a contender for acceptance into the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) program at a local university. I have a wife and two wonderful children Grace (2 years old) and Isaac (10 months as of this date). I will talk with ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment