18 July 2009

Stearman Field Fly-In

Once a month Stearman Field has a breakfast fly-in. I try and go if I am off work. One thing significant this year that my wife has the opportunity to go with us - last year she really felt left out. I am not sure she really enjoys going to these events. I feel it is more about spending time with me and the kid's. I know everyone is not obsessed with flying like I am, and I can appreciate that. I absolutely love it when my wife goes to these events with us - who knows, maybe one day she will get the "bug." Enjoy the pics!


Here is my wife, dad, and kids in the background looking at this Christian Eagle II.
Here is the new Belite ultralight aircraft JUST starting to present itself on the ultralight market. This airplane was once part of the kitfox line before it sold its production to a guy, locally. He took the plane and made some changes to lighten it up some. I wish him the best in this tough market! It seemed to fly great!
I had to post this very unique car/air car. It is an OLD BMW, powered by an aircraft engine by way of a propeller on its aft end... very different to say the least. Good times had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment