20 April 2010

Sun n' Fun 2010

My first trip to Sun n' Fun! The family and I took a trip to Florida to enjoy some of the attractions that the Orlando area offers. I was "allowed" two days at Sun n' Fun, the rest of the time we went to Disney, Sea World, Coco beach, and of course, NASA.

In a nutshell, the time spent at Sun n' Fun was far from enjoyable. The kids were throwing one temper-tantrum after another. I should have known better. The second day we went my wife offered to stay with the kids at the condo we rented. The kids actually have fun there, playing on the balcony and watching cartoons. I felt a little bad about them staying there all day, and thought just maybe the second day would be better. NOPE! Anyway, I was glade to be there and will put this down as a "lesson-learned" trip. Here are few pics:

We had to walk a long ways to the front. There should be special parking for those with kids under 3 years old. Day 2 I got smart and parked a LOT closer.

Talk about a wicked-cool paint scheme!

I just love the T-51 aircraft by the Titan Company. It is a 3/4 scale P-51 mustang.

Very unique ultralight design. I really enjoyed Paradise City (the ultralight section).


You cannot go to Sun n' Fun and not visit the museum on the field. The museum was full of some of the coolest home-builts.

No comments:

Post a Comment